Sunday, October 08, 2006

Unpacking the memories

Two nights ago, I unlocked my locked drawer. I was amazed at the number of letter I have in it. It's too many to even count. Remember those days whereby you write letters to your friends who are like just a few classrooms away from you and will past to one another after replying to it. I'm one of those, and reading those letters again, it's somehow makes me feel that I've grown alot over the years. We no longer write anymore, we rather buzz each other an sms. Letters that have no true meaning anymore, afterall those issues back then are no longer issues at the current moment.

Still remember those days when the lessons just gets too boring or you are trying to make the teacher mad by starting passing paper messages asking bout anything under sun such as 'what you wanna eat for lunch?'. What bout SMSing your friends who are in the other classroom, asking wanna go out after school end or meet where to go where? I really miss those days. As well as talking outside the classrooms till the music start for morning assembly and not wanting to go to the canteen for recess etc.

There's so many things about secondary school to reminsce. Now, in tertairy level, there's no classroom, there's no letter writing, there's no outside classroom chats. What's left is all the rushing to classes, going home after school. I mean the people you mixed are not staying for long as sooner or later due to choosing of preferred modules all are gonna part. How many of these tertiary friends are gonna be the ones to stick with you till the end of the world? Well, personally I think the most is 5, whereas those that you mixed during the secondary level, they are most likely to last a lifetime. Afterall is the thought that counts.

Love, Feli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home